Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (9): Fairytale Retellings on My TBR!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten fairytale retellings on your TBR.

Hey, guys! I had an abundance of choices for this topic and had to narrow it WAY down because I have not read quite a lot of retellings. But I really want to. There's been a resurfacing of this whole "fairytale retelling" trend in YA lately and to be honest, I'm kind of digging it! :)








You know what I just realised? All fairytale retelling book covers are gorgeous af! Unspoken rule, guys. In order to be a truly fantastic retelling, covers must be in a different league of beauty. No complaints here!

As you may have noticed, there's absolutely no order to my list this week! They're all just random and I didn't comment on each individual book like I usually do for these Top Ten Tuesday posts. Why? Because I am equally excited to read each and every one of these novels, none more than others. They're all on the same level because I love fairytales. I love them a lot and I get excited about all retellings.

Books Pictured:
  • Splintered by A.G Howard
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
  • Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
  • Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
  • Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas
  • The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz
  • Entwined by Heather Dixon 



It's fairytale retelling week and I want to know what books made your list! What are the best retellings that you've read/want to read? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!