Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (11): Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten authors I've read the most books from.


10)Mitch Albom


I've only read one of Mitch Albom's novels, The Timekeeper, and while it didn't blow me away, I did quite enjoy it and have been searching for more of his books to buy because his other titles seem really interesting.


9)J.K. Rowling


 Besides The Harry Potter series , I have yet to read any other J.K Rowling books but she's definitely an author whose books I will reach for at the bookstore without actually reading their synopses.


7)Carolyn Keene



The Nancy Drew series is one of my favourite series and a defining factor in why I read today. I'm slowly trying to collect physical copies of the books and will buy any one of them at a mere glance of the pseudonym.


7)Roald Dahl 


I have the same reasoning for Roald Dahl being on this list as I do for Carolyn Keene. His books were a major part of my childhood and I am trying to collect them all.


6)Stephenie Meyer


I feel like I identify with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight saga, honestly and no surprise here, I will buy any and all of her books. 


5)John Green



I have loved every John Green book that I've read so far and yes, he is on this list. I love John Green, not just his writing but also his personality and his YouTube videos.


4)Marie Lu


I loved the Legend trilogy and though I wasn't a huge fan of The Young Elites, I'm still going to run, limbs flailing, to the bookstore when The Rose Society or any other Marie Lu book is released 


3)Cassandra Clare


I adore Cassandra Clare's writing so I'm gonna just casually buy all of her books. :)


2)Rick Riordan


AH, I LOVE MYTHOLOGY! AND RICK RIORDAN'S BOOKS SO I'LL BUY ALL OF THEM, REGARDLESS OF CONTENT. (Sorry for shouting, I was being expressive.)


1)Richelle Mead


Are you surprised that Richelle Mead is my top auto-buy author? Because I'm not. I auto-buy her books all the time and honestly, I can't see myself stopping. I have a problem. 



 Which authors made your list? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!