Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 15 August 2015

Stacking The Shelves (11): Swag and Horror!

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews that allows us to highlight the books that we've acquired throughout the week.

Hey, guys!

Another week, another little haul in which I bought nothing. These mini hauls are making me feel tempted to just rush out and buy a crap ton of books to make them seem more significant! Haha, joking! Who has the time or the money?

Did you get any new books this week? I want to know! Comment down below and tell me! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!







This week I received some swag from Rachael Allen, author of the Revenge Playbook as a lovely little 'thank you' for being a member of the Sunday Street Team and featuring her book. It was so nice getting to interview Rachael and I am dying to pick up The Revenge Playbook and 17 First Kisses so I can put those beautiful bookmarks and bookplates to use!

I also received an ARC of The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich through The Novl newsletter. This novel comes out on September 15th and is YA Horror novel and honestly, guys, I'm about fifty pages in and so far I love it! I love how it's written in journal entries, post it notes and IMs. It's super unique and I hope that I continue to love it as it progresses.


Sent :
Book Swag
ARC of The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich


11 comments:

  1. The Dead House! I've heard such good things about it! I can't wait to read it! Have a great weekend, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of the author to send you that! I really enjoyed The Revenge Playbook. It was a fun and enjoyable read so I hope you enjoy it :) I saw The Dead House but ot creeped out by the cover haha I want to check it out though so we'll see. Enjoy your books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Rachael is so sweet and I absolutely cannot wait to pick up The Revenge Playbook!
      The cover is The Dead House is mega creepy but I would definitely recommend checking it out!

      Delete
  3. The Dead House was amazing and it's one of my favorite books of this year. I do so hope you enjoy it. Love the swag as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. I am loving the look of the Dead House, will definitely check this out!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dead House looks right up my alley! I want it. :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to pick up The Dead House. May end up buying it for my kindle. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! The Dead House looks really interesting but kind of creepy.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)