Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 3 August 2015

Making Up or Monday #14: Library Love




Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.


This week's question: Do you have a favourite library? If yes, which one and why?


No. I do not. I wish I could answer this week's question with a resounding "YES!" but as it is, my local library just...sucks. Maybe "suck" is too harsh a word because it provides free books, research and internet but it doesn't do it for me, whatever "it" is. It's extremely cramped so there isn't a lot of space and furthermore, the YA section is limited to three shelves of really old books, with new releases being a rare and very hot commodity.

I get so jealous guys when I see all of your library hauls! I'm just like "HOW? WHY? WHERE CAN I FIND THIS MAGICAL PLACE?."

For these reasons, I haven't been to the library in a while. Maybe I should resume going weekly like I used to because I''m not sure what, if anything, has changed. 





Tell me, what is your favourite library? Do you have one? Comment, comment, comment! Until my next blog post, I love you guys to...infinity and beyond!