Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 17 August 2015

Making Up For Monday #15: Favourite Villain!




Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.



This week's question: Who is your favorite villian-esque character and why?


UGHH, this is so difficult! I'm going to have to say Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series.


I love Draco! There are actually two reasons for me liking him so much: 1) Tom Felton is handsome af and 2) Draco takes the cake for the most annoying, weasly yet somehow lovable antagonist. He constantly knocks Harry down, or tries to, and it usually has a very comical end result and actually causes a strengthening in Ron, Hermione and Harry's friendship. He's not completely evil, most of his hate for Harry stems from jealousy and I love the redemption that Draco gets at the end. 



Which villain do you guiltlessly love? Comment, comment, comment! Until my next blog post, I love you guys to...infinity and beyond!






1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think :)