Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 10 August 2015

BOOKTUBEATHON WRAP UP!

Hey, guys!

BOOKTUBEATHON IS OVER! *tears* Why does it have to end?!


On the bright side, I now get to wrap up the event and tell you all about my reading and my experience! Yay for that! I didn't do updates for Day Five and Six of BOOKTUBEATHON because they were extremely uneventful and kind of blended into each other.

No. of Pages Read:



All in all, I read a total of 1809 pages which is INSANITY! I am pretty proud of myself for reading that much and not flopping like halfway through!

Books Completed:


I only managed to complete six books and not the seven that I had initially planned which is kind of depressing but it's also my fault. I totally botched my reading on the seventh day and slacked off on reading Storm Siren by Mary Weber. I only managed to get about 20 percent of the way through that one and I should finish it by this evening.

  • Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth image descriptionimage descriptionimage description 
  • The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black image descriptionimage descriptionimage descriptionimage description 
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi image descriptionimage descriptionimage descriptionimage description 
  • I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore image descriptionimage description 
  • Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout image descriptionimage descriptionimage descriptionimage descriptionimage description 
  • Wickedpedia by Chris Van Etten image description 


Challenges Completed:

For the entirety of the BOOKTUBEATHON, I completed six out of the seven reading challenges which is pretty good. I really hope that next time around I can push through and finish all seven.

  • Read a book with blue on the cover
  • Read a book where the author shares the same first letter of your last name
  • Read someone else's favourite book
  • Read the last book you acquired
  • Finish a book without letting go of it
  • Read a book you really want to read
  • Read 7 books

Reading Sprints:

A lot. A lot of sprints.

Experience

I absolutely loved actively participating in this year's BOOKTUBEATHON. It was so much fun! I read a ton more than I would have read on my own, I interacted with some awesome book lovers and I just thought that the community was so cohesive and welcoming during this period of time. I absolutely cannot WAIT for another readathon to roll around (*cough cough* Bout of Books) because I love them so much and this one was super special.



How was your BOOKTUBEATHON experience? Did you have fun, did you read a lot and smash those challenges? Let me know down below! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond.