Barblog

Image Map

Friday, 7 August 2015

BOOKTUBEATHON DAY 4 UPDATE

Hey, guys!

I am here with my Day 4 Booktubeathon Update and it's bittersweet. Amazing because I think I did pretty good on day 4 but horribly sad because it means that there're only 3 more days left in BOOKTUBEATHON. I don't want it to end!

No. of Pages Read:



On Day 4, I read 300 pages from I am Her Revenge and a mere 8 pages from Opposition (I know, I'm awful) , making my total page count for the day equal 308. :)

Books Completed:


I knocked I am Her Revenge off of my TBR! I liked it but...then I didn't. Lots of problems that I'll explain in my upcoming review. 


Challenges Completed:

Another challenge down! I am Her Revenge was 'the last book that I acquired' so check!

  • Read a book with blue on the cover
  • Read a book where the author shares the same first letter of your last name
  • Read someone else's favourite book
  • Read the last book you acquired
  • Finish a book without letting go of it
  • Read a book you really want to read
  • Read 7 books

Reading Sprints:

I didn't participate in any reading sprints on Day 4. I could have. I mean, I had the time but I just didn't and I don't remember why. *scratches head*



Hope that your Day 4 of the BOOKTUBEATHON was fantastic and filled with a butt ton of reading! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond.