Barblog

Image Map

Thursday, 6 August 2015

BOOKTUBEATHON DAY 3 UPDATE

Hey, guys!

WOOT, WOOT! Day 3! I can't believe that three days of the BOOKTUBEATHON have passed so quickly! It doesn't even feel like it! I don't want it to end! 

No. of Pages Read:



On Day 3, I read 248 pages from Shatter Me and 19 pages from I am Her Revenge, bringing the day's total to 267. :)

Books Completed:


I finished up my reread of Shatter Me. This book was actually the first book that I reviewed on my blog and since then, my opinion has changed...a lot so I'm probably going to do another review for this one to share my thoughts 'cus that's what I do here!


Challenges Completed:

By completing Shatter Me, I also successfully completed the 'read someone else's favourite book' challenge which is pretty darn exciting!

  • Read a book with blue on the cover
  • Read a book where the author shares the same first letter of your last name
  • Read someone else's favourite book
  • Read the last book you acquired
  • Finish a book without letting go of it
  • Read a book you really want to read
  • Read 7 books

Reading Sprints:

I participated in 2 sets of sprints on Day 3; one from 5:00 P.M to 6:00 PM hosted by Ariel Bissett and one from 10:00 P.M to 1:00 A.M hosted by Catriona from Little Book Owl but admittedly, I only participated in the second set for 1 and a half hours. Was still awesome though!



To all BOOKTUBEATHON participants, I hope that you're still going strong reading and that you're having fun because that's the most important thing! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond.