Barblog

Image Map

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

BOOKTUBEATHON DAY 2 UPDATE

Hey, guys!

Another day, another summary of my BOOKTUBEATHON reading. Day 2 was a slow day for me. I still read and participated in sprints but not as much as I could have because I was busy blogging. 

No. of Pages Read:



On Day 2, I dabbled in both Shatter Me and The Iron Trial, reading 90 pages and 152 pages respectively. So, in total, I read 242 pages which is not bad but not my best.

Books Completed:


I completed The Iron Trial which I actually quite enjoyed. It kind of had a Harry Potter feel to it. Though I liked it very much and cannot wait to read the second book, I had a few minor problems which I will divulge in my upcoming review. You'll just have to wait and see. *evil laugh*


Challenges Completed:

I completed another challenge, bring my total to 2. I managed to knock off the 'read a book where the author shares the same first letter of your last name' challenge which is really exciting. I didn't double up my challenges this year (use one book for more than one challenge) so it might be slow going with me completing them.


  • Read a book with blue on the cover
  • Read a book where the author shares the same first letter of your last name
  • Read someone else's favourite book
  • Read the last book you acquired
  • Finish a book without letting go of it
  • Read a book you really want to read
  • Read 7 books

Reading Sprints:

I participated in one set of sprints on Day 2 because, like I said, I was super focused on blogging. I participated in the one from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM hosted by Ellen Lundstrom. She's so British! The sprints were extremely fun!



I hope that all of you participating in the BOOKTUBEATHON had an awesome day 2 and don't forget to READ THOSE BOOKS. Take that TBR pile and CRUSH IT! Not literally, of course and until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond.