Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #7: My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten favourite books read in the past three years.

Hey, guys! I just want to point out that I live in Trinidad and Tobago (an island in the Caribbean) and here, Spring, Winter, Summer and Autumn are not seasons. The year is separated into two seasons: the dry season (where it's ridiculously hot all the time) and the wet season (where it's still ridiculously hot, it just rains a lot more often). Fair warning, since I've never experienced spring, my picks are very random and have no particular theme to them. They're just books that I really WANT to read during the Easter vacation from school.





LIST OF BOOKS SHOWN ABOVE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1) Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (Burn For Burn #2)
2) Ashes to Ashes (Burn For Burn #3)------>What is with that FUGLY cover change?!
3) A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
4) Lux Consequences by Jennifer L. Armentrout(The Lux series #3 and 4)
5) Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (The Lux series #5)
6) Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
7) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #1)
8) The Young Elites by Marie Lu (The Young Elites #1)
9) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
10) If I Stay by Gayle Forman (If I Stay #1)

What books are on your spring TBR? I'm curious to know! Comment down below and tell me! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!


8 comments:

  1. I still have to read the last two books from Lux series! I have no idea how was so left behind with reading it. I use to buy all the other books on time when they were first published. I should've added Origin and Opposition to my Spring TBR list. :D Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, good choices!
    Although not on my TTT list this week The Young Elites is one that I am determined to read this spring! I also really want to read Red Queen, but sadly having to wait for pay day with that one. THe wait is killing me :(
    I really hope you enjoy If I Stay, you should defiantly read Where She Went too. I just got Gayle's newest book: I Was Here and can't wait to get started on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Red Queen and The Young Elites and I desperately need to catch up on my Jenny Han books. You've got lots of great books lined up for Spring, great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I loved loved loved If I Stay and hope you do too. Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing list! You should totally read A Game of Thrones asap! Ooh I need to read Let's Get Lost had it for a while now. Also you need to read The Book Thief - it's simply amazing! So many books here I need to read too! Hope you're successful in reading them all and enjoy them!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Game of Thrones is pretty good, I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!

    My TTT: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have "Let's Get Lost" lying about ten feet from me right now, but of course I'm browsing the libraries ebooks. Why is it that books I don't have have more appeal?

    http://goingforgoldilocks.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-books-on-my-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Game of Thrones TV series and I have the first two books; I must get around to reading them! I know you will love the first book! I can only reference the show, but if the show makes me want to read the books, they must be good! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)