Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #6: Three Years' Worth of Favourite Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten favourite books read in the past three years.

Hey, guys! It's me again, back with another Top Ten Tuesday post. This topic was quite challenging for me because I soon as I started thinking about it, my mind went blank. It was like "What have I read in the past three years?". I know that I've reviewed many things that I've fangirled about but UGGHH, it was so hard to choose! I hope that you all enjoy reading my list of beloved books. :)



LIST OF BOOKS SHOWN ABOVE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
1) Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #2)
2) Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #3)
3) The Giver by Lois Lowry (The Giver Quartet #1)
4) E by Kate Wrath (E #1)
5) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
6) Paper Towns by John Green
7) Looking for Alaska by John Green
8) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #3)
9) The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #4)
10) The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel (The Book of Ivy #1)

What about you guys? I'm curious to know what your favourite books have been from the past three years! Comment down below and tell me! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is my favourite of the trilogy! Thanks so much for following!

      Delete
  2. OH! The Book of Ivy was FANTASTIC!! I;m kicking myself for leaving it off of my list! Great choices!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely CANNOT wait for the Revolution of Ivy to come out! I need more!

      Delete
  3. Your list is fantastic!! ♥ I love all of John Green's books, too, they're my favorite. I really liked Insurgent, too, though I think I prefered the first book of the trilogy! :)
    You can check out my list if you have some time : http://wp.me/p5pugy-7u :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Green is honestly one of my favourite authors. I connect with his writing on such a deep level! Sure will, thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. I just stopped by to *squeeeeeeeeeaaaal* because you put my book with all that Book High Royalty. :D *does the happy author dance*

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Green is an author I really, really need to look into very soon it seems. The Giver I got this winter and hope to read soon. Insurgent was decent (loved Divergent!).
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)