Barblog

Image Map

Sunday, 8 March 2015

The Sunday Post #3: They have begun!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.This meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Hey, guys! This past week, on Wednesday, marked the start of Mock exams, a month long activity set to prepare us for the real thing. I have to be honest when I say that I'm not really all that prepared. I'm focusing on studying for the real thing and in my opinion, Mocks kind of hinders my studying for the ACTUAL exam. I'm so worried about doing well in Mocks that I have to remind myself "Hey, this doesn't matter."

Anyway, there's that and there's also the fact that even though I have exams for about a month, I will still try my best to post regularly and be actively involved in the blogging community. It's a struggle right now to balance the both, I can't remember the last time I've picked up a book and spent a good hour reading, but I will do it because reading and blogging are two of the most fun things that exist for me right now which admittedly sounds kind of cheesy and lame but it's true.


BLOG POSTS LAST WEEK

BLOG POSTS THIS WEEK...HOPEFULLY
  • Making Up For Monday #13: Opinion Changing Books
  • Review: Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #3
  • Waiting on Wednesday #8: SHH, it's a surprise
  • Book Blitz: Also, a surprise :P
  • Discussion Post...maybe

AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
  • Over at Val @ Stuck In Books, The Lucky Is Reading Giveaway Hop has kicked off! Click on her name and follow the hop for a chance to win some awesome books!

THINGS TO FOLLOW




We're All Bookish Here



We're All Bookish Here


What about you guys? How was the month of February for you? Hopefully, better than mine! Comment down below and let me know! Until my next blog post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!


4 comments:

  1. Good luck for your exams ! What you're saying is not cheesy, there's a good deal of us book bloggers in the same situation ;) Do your best and take care, have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where the mock exams were be a bother but also a good thing. Good luck with your exams! And try to enjoy some escape time with a really good book:)

    My Sunday post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/08/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-100-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all your exams whether mock or real. I am sure you will rock them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)