Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 7 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves #7: Awesome Books!!!

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews that allows us to highlight the books that we've acquired throughout the week.

Hey, guys! So, remember those four books that I told you I ordered from Amazon and was really excited about? Well, they arrived today! Yep, today on Saturday! Along with two very beautiful bookmarks that I bought. I was bummed when they arrived though because the dust jacket on one of the books was damaged and being me, the detail-obsessed person that I am, I cannot STOP thinking about it! AND it was the dust jacket of Red Queen, the one that I was most anticipating! Anyway, let's forget about that...happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Hope you enjoy reading this post!

What books have you guys added to you ever-growing TBR pile this past week? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, I love you guys to...infinity and beyond!



Bought
HC Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #5)
HC The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #6)
HC The Young Elites by Marie Lu (The Young Elites #1)
HC Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen Trilogy #1)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Nice! I totally understand your being upset about the dust jacket. My copy of The Glass Arrow arrived with a tear in the dust jacket. It took me a while to get over it. I haven't read Red Queen yet, but I'm looking forward to it! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. It is extremely upsetting, yes. I like my books to be in pristine condition when I read then and even when I'm done reading them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. It takes me forever to pick out my books in the store because I have to have the best looking one, too. It's totally crazy, but it makes me happy :)

      Delete
  2. That IS upsetting! And it apparently happens a lot, it just happened to me with a book from Amazon too. Maybe they need to be more careful. I haven't read Red Queen yet, but I hope to soon! The Young Elites was good too :) Hope you enjoy these, and have a great week!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when the Dust Jacket gets ripped. I feel you pain. You got some good books. Red Queen was amazing. I hope that you enjoy that one as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I don't buy hardcovers but I hate dust jackets so much that I usually throw them away if I do get one. That sucks that yours was damaged though. I do know how you feel...I lost my scarf on Friday and it's not really important, but I'm mad at myself. I hate losing things.

    I hope you enjoy your books! I need to read The Ruby Circle too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I prefer paperback books to hardcover books but since these are relatively new releases, I had no choice but to buy them in hardcover. Sorry about your scarf. :(

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. Aww too bad about the damage - I wish book sellers would make sure books are packaged so they wont get ruined, that's always a bummer :( But yeah for the new books, hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read The Red Queen and The Young Elites! I've heard great reviews. And I need to finish the Vampire Academy before I can get to Bloodlines. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've heard such great things about Red Queen. The Young Elites sounds so amazing too! I hope you enjoy all your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want The Young Elites so bad! And I loved REd Queen, hope you do as well! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. All 4 of these are on my TBR/to-read shelves/lists! I have Silver Shadows and Red Queen but still need to get my hands on the other two. Great haul! Happy Reading!
    Here’s my STS.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)