Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 2 February 2015

Making Up For Monday #12: Bookish Insomnia?


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question:Have you ever chosen a book over sleep? If yes, what book and was it worth it?

No, no, no, never! I am that girl who goes to sleep early and wakes up early each day. I need at least 6 hours of sleep to function or I will literally collapse at school. It doesn't matter if it is the best book, I cannot stay awake. I don't understand how people can. Sometimes, I don't even finish the chapter and I go to bed because I am tired.

So, what about you guys? Do you ever sacrifice sleep just to finish a book? Comment down below and let me know. Until my next post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!



¡No, no, no, nunca! Soy esa chica que va a dormir temprano y despierta temprano también cada día. Necesito al menos seis horas del sueño para funcionar o literalmente, me hundiré mientras estoy en la escuela. No importa si es lo mejor de los libros, no puedo no dormir. No entiendo cómo la gente puede. A veces, no termino el capítulo y voy a acostarme porque estoy cansada.



¿Y tú? ¿Sacrificas dormir para terminar un libro? Haces comentarios abajo y dime. Hasta mi próxima entrada en el blog, ¡te amo hasta el infinito y más allá!





1 comment:

  1. Ha! I TOTALLY stay up at night to finish a book ;P WHOOPS.

    Thanks for stopping by Fiction Freak!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)