Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 13 December 2014

Stacking The Shelves #5: Random Books


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews that allows us to highlight the books that we've acquired throughout the week.


Hey, guys! The books that are featured in this Stacking The Shelves are pretty random and I acquired then over a period of three weeks. I'm not sure if some of them are my type of read but I own them now so maybe I'll read them. Also, I didn't actually purchase any of them myself so...bonus points!


For Review


1)The Martian by Andy Weir
2)Hagridden by Samuel Snoek Brown

Bought
N/A

Gift


1)I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb
2)The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
3)Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
4)A bind-up of Sense and Sensibility, Emma and Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (not pictured above)
5)Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #2)


Won


1)The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel (The Book of Ivy #1)



Thank you to Random House for The Martian by Andy Weir, to the NOVL for sending me The Darkest Part of the Forest and to Columbus Press for sending me Hagridden by Samuel Snoek Brown. Also, to everyone else who decided to send me/buy me books. I am really thankful and I cannot wait to read all of them. How about you guys? What books have you guys recently added to your collection? Comment down below and tell me. Until my next blog post, I love you guys to...infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. Love Unravel Me! Curious about The Darkest Part of the Forest! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)