Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 15 December 2014

Making Up For Monday #11: Shocking Character Deaths


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question:What character’s death came as a massive shock to you?

I have read a lot of horribly heart-breaking and gruesome character deaths in my reading life but the worst one for me will probably have to be Fred Weasley. I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter series (who doesn't?) and the Weasley twins were two of my favourite characters ever and when Fred died, I could not even. It was sad because he and George were always together, the Weasley twins, and now half of that was gone and it just was not fair! I could not cope, I still cannot cope and my childhood will forever be scarred.


So, what about you guys? Which character death shocked you beyond repair? Comment down below and let me know. Until my next post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!