Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 8 December 2014

Making Up For Monday #10: Why You Ain't A Movie Though?


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question:Name one book/series you would love to be adapted into a movie or TV show (in a perfect world).

So while I was on my little unprecedented hiatus, I read Prodigy and Champion, the final two books in the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu. Now, ya'll know how I feel about Legend, I love it to pieces and the sequels were even better! I didn't think that it was possible for them to get more interesting but they did! They did! The world was so cool and action-packed and the plot was to die for and kept me guessing. I might just want to see Day on the big screen because let's face it, a screen filled with nothing but Day's face is a screen that I would watch non-stop for ten hours! Not even kidding. If you haven't read this trilogy, I highly suggest you do (review of Prodigy and Champion coming soon). It's kind of dystopian/semi-post-apocalyptic and just generally, a really kickass read! And that is why I need it to be a movie!


So, what about you guys? What novel or series, if you could only choose one, would you pick to be transformed into a movie? Have you read the Legend trilogy? Did you love it? Comment down below and let me know. Until my next post, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!