Barblog

Image Map

Sunday, 14 December 2014

2015 Reading Challenges That I'm Participating In

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog! I'll just be upfront and tell you that I sucked for my reading goals in 2014. I just had so much stuff going on and reading was the farthest thing from my mind. But I vow to make 2015 a much better reading year for me and I thought that I'd share with you, all the reading challenges that I will be partaking in, in order to help me fulfil my goals. I have not set a number of books that I want to read in 2015 and quite honestly, I'm not going to because that just stresses me out. My only real goal is to read as much as I possibly can in this new year and to have fun doing it.

Winter 2014-2015 COYER Sign Ups


If you don't know what COYER is, it stands for "Clean Out Your E-Reader" and it a challenge to read as many e-books or listen to as many audiobooks as you can in that specific period of time. You can click the image above for sign-up rules and other fun stuff like that. Personally, I hate reading e-books but I do have a lot of them on my iPad that I got from Netgalley or was sent for review and they've just been sitting there haunting me. I'm really really excited to participate in COYER and I am just aiming to demolish at least half of my e-book collection and review at least one e-book a week for you guys.


I think that the title for this challenge is pretty self-explanatory and again, click the picture for more details. I am absolutely terrible at keeping up with series. I mean to but then I never do and I think that this challenge is a perfect way to keep me in check all year and make sure that I finish up a lot of series.



Click the picture above for more details on this challenge, I'm quite horrible at explaining things. Basically, the aim of this challenge is read a book by authors with last names from A to Z and throughout the year, collect all the letters of the alphabet. I was just reading through a list a book challenges for the year and I thought that this one sounded really fun so I'm doing it!


Those are the main challenges that I plan to do next year and hopefully, I'll complete them and feel really great about myself. I'll probably update you guys weekly on my progress for each of them and also, on New Year's Eve, I plan to publish a blog post giving the full details of my reading goals for the coming year! Happy reading guys and I love you guys, to infinity and beyond!


4 comments:

  1. These challenges sound great, especially the last one. I might participate myself. :) great post!
    Karin @ schakarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our Prequel & Sequel Challenge! Hope you do well this year =) I'd never heard of COYER before, but it sounds like a cool challenge. Good luck with your reading goals this year!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)