Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 3 November 2014

Making Up For Monday #9: Dust Jackets or NAH?


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question:Do you like to keep a book's dust jacket or not? Why or why not?

I don't know if you guys know this but I honestly prefer paperback books to hardcovers so I own mostly paperback. Though I find hardcover books look pretty on my shelf, reading them is such a pain because of the dust jacket so I always remove them when reading and put them back on afterwards. When I read with them on, it's really awkward and I'm constantly on edge because I have this perpetual fear that they will bend or rip if I make any sudden movements.

So, what about you guys? What do you do with the dust jackets of hardcover books? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, which is I don't know when because of school, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!





1 comment:

  1. Nay! I hate dust jackets. I prefer paperbacks too (actually I prefer ebook to even paperback), but when I do get a hardcover, I usually throw the dust jacket away. I just can't stand them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)