Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Stacking The Shelves #4: I Could Not Help Myself


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews that allows us to highlight the books that we've acquired throughout the week.


Hey, guys! Welcome back to my blog! So I went to the movies last week Saturday to watch The Maze Runner movie and I just couldn't help going into the bookstore to pick up a few books. Hence, a Stacking the Shelves post is the end result. It's actually not that many books, just three but three that I am super excited about that have been on my must-read list for quite some time now!

Netgalley/Edelweiss
N/A

Bought


1)Outpost by Ann Aguirre(Razorland #2)
2)The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #1)
3)Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha trilogy #1)



Won
N/A



So that is it for all the books that I received recently! What books did you acquire this week? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, I love you guys to...infinity an beyond!

9 comments:

  1. LOVED The Raven Boys and Shadow and Bone! I didn't love Outpost as much but Horde was amazing so if you feel the same I urge you to stick with it!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Enclave, hopefully I'll enjoy Outpost! Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. I have heard so many amazing things about all three of these series and I currently own the first two books from each series... but have not got to them yet. That's something I definitely plan to change. I hope you enjoy all of your reads! :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love Shadow and Bone and I honestly recommend buying the next two together if you like the first one. It'll be hell to finish the second one without the third one right away. I have the all the other books in the other 2 series' except for the new one, Blue Lily, Lily Blue.

    Please check out my haul (and leave a comment?), here!
    - Nova @ Out of Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dive into these reads! :)

      Delete
  4. Loved The Raven Boys, haven't started the Grisha series (still have to buy them, but I always get confused with the other series, so I keep mixing them up, haha) Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about Shadow & Bone! I'll have to add it to my TBR!

    Rosemond
    www.bighairandbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)