Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 13 October 2014

Making Up For Monday #8: My Favourite Bookstore


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question: Where is your favourite bookstore?

I wasn't too sure if I was going to answer this week's question because I don't actually have a picture of my favourite bookstore. Why don't I have a picture? It is just a small used bookstore in a mall in my hometown. It also sells new books as well at really discounted prices. It's not huge and fancy and elaborate, it's cozy and charming and the owner is really nice and really helpful. I love just to go in there and peruse the shelves of new books and used books alike because I know that I will always find something that I definitely would not have picked up in a regular, pristine-looking bookstore scenario. I also really love the smell of used bookstores, is that weird, idk, maybe. I just I guess feel the history when I smell them, it's like Where have these books been been?

So, what about you guys?Where is you fav bookstore? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, which is I don't know when because of school, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!





1 comment:

  1. I don't actually have a favorite bookstore. I prefer buying my books from libraries, thrift stores, dollar stores, yard sales, and flea markets.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)