Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 6 October 2014

Making Up For Monday #7: Multiple Copies of Novels


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question: Do you or would you own more than one copy of a book?

I actually do not own more than own copy of a book but I just might soon. I honestly don't have any qualms about it. I mean, if it's your hard-earned money, why not choose to buy what you want if it makes you happy? I mean, you're not using it to buy drugs or cause bodily harm to yourself or others so I don't see the big deal. I actually really really want to re-purchase both The Fault in Our Stars and If I Stay in their movie-tie in editions because they're just too damn beautiful for their own good!

So, what about you guys? Do you own multiple copies of any novels or do you see it as wasteful or stupid? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, which is I don't know when because of school, I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!





2 comments:

  1. This has happened to me with series. Once I bought two copies of a Pretty Little Liars book because I couldn't remember where I had left off.

    Good luck with school!

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who sold used books at the flea market for years, I found myself stocking up on copies of whichever series happened to be popular. So, there were numerous times, I housed several copies of HP books.

    For my personal collection, I never wanted duplicate copies. But, I do understand that some people do....such as buying an extra copy to read so that their signed copy stays mint/never-read. Personally, I only want one copy of each book.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)