Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #3: My Lunch Buddies!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks' topic is the top fictional characters that I would want to sit at my lunch table.

My Lunch Buddies!


1)Boo Radley from To Kill A MockingBird by Harper Lee

I feel like this is a really weird answer because he is a grown man who everyone in the book initially thinks he is some kind of cannibalistic freak but I loved Boo's character. He was reclusive by choice but he was also sweet and I feel like his younger self, the one that still contained all his attributes would fit right in at my lunch table. We would make him feel welcome and that good side of him would come out for all the world to see.


2)Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy Series and the Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead

Adrian kills me in these books! He is so ridiculously hilarious and charming and I feel like he would definitely be the clown of the group.

3)Matt from E by Kate Wrath

I'm going to need Matt from E because if we ever get in trouble, we're going to need a guy that can beat up people if he has to, or, at least hire people to do it for him. :P

4)Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series

I am a die-hard Vampire Academy fan and I absolutely adore Rose. She's just so funny and badass and she would be a fabulous lunch buddy. I don't really enjoy picturing Zoey Deutch as Rose hence the reason why I put the book cover and not her face.

5)Margo Speigelman from Paper Towns by John Green

Margo is so adventurous, peculiar and loud. She will definitely be a fun time and always have us questioning our sanity. It'd be great!

6)James Carstairs and William Herondale from The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

I kind of cheated and bundled up Will and Jem together so that I'd have more room for other characters but they're parabatai so they're oath-bound to each other. You can't have Will without Jem and you can't have Jem without Will and luckily, I want both of them :)


7)Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling

Hermione is extremely intelligent and though I have no real reason for wanting her at my lunch table, I need her to be my friend.


8)Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan

Percy is...kind of dull but it's cute and sweet. Plus, he's played by Logan Lerman and those eyes, they're like two beautiful blue crystals staring into my soul!


9)Bree Tanner from The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

I love Bree, she was just so innocent and kind of naive and I think that in the midst of all the sarcastic, weird and dumb ones, we need one person who's just perfectly sweet and untainted.



10)Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Were you expecting this one? Were you? Because if you were, you were right! I love Augustus Waters, he is my fictional man! Just think, if we were lunch buddies, he could speak metaphors to me all day long!

2 comments:

  1. James! I love James! I chose Will to sit with me!

    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. I was with you at Boo Radley. This would definitely be a fun bunch to sit with!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)