Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3 : Birthday Books + An E-book


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews that allows us to highlight the books that we've acquired throughout the week.


Hey, guys! Welcome back to my blog! I actually acquired a lot of books this week, well, relatively a lot, only 10 but that's a ton more than I usually get. The nine physical books were a gift from my parents, gift meaning, I picked out the books and they paid for it and I bought the e-book on a recommendation from Amber @ CosyingUpWithBooks. I'm not really the type to want and ask my parents for the most expensive things for my birthday, even though it is my 16th birthday next week Wednesday (October 1st). I just wanted some new books and they bought them for me so thank you so much Mummy and Daddy!

N/A




1)#Forfeit by Caroline Batten (e-book that I bought myself)
2)The Maze Runner by James Dashner (The Maze Runner #1)----->Gift
3)If I Stay by Gayle Forman(If I Stay #1)----->Gift
4)The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #4)----->Gift
5)Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (NewSoul Trilogy #1)------>Gift
6)Prodigy and Champion by Marie Lu (Legend #2 & 3)----->Gift
7)Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Origin and Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout (The Entire Lux Series)---->Gift


N/A



So that is it for all the books that I received recently! What books did you acquire this week? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, I love you guys to...infinity an beyond!

9 comments:

  1. Oh nice selection here! Happy reading!

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully I will enjoy all of the books here.

      Delete
  2. You have so many great books! I love the cover of Incarnate! I have been really iffy as to whether or should pick up the Maze Runner, but I think I might do it, especially with the movie out!
    Hope you enjoy all your reads :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up solely because of the movie coming out. IKR, the cover for Incarnate is gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Aww happy almost birthdays! I'll try to remember and wish you a happy b-day on October 1st. I'm really happy that your parents got you some amazing books and yeah I don't usually ask for things from mine but they always love to buy me some books. I guess they are happy I'm not buying drugs or something LOL. Anyhow have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much awesomeness here! Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks so much for buying #Forfeit. I hope you like it!
    Caroline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)