Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2: My Wallet is Currently Full

Hey guys! So, maybe the title is an absolute exaggeration, I don't have a wallet and if I did it probably will be empty because of my constant book-buying. The title of this post is just to symbolize the fact that I bought no books this week which is really sad but awesome at the same time. I only received one book this week and it was a gift from my friend. She recently went to Spain on a school trip and unfortunately, I could not go but she knows that I love reading and bought this book for me so I will treasure it forever. The book is:

This is the second book in the Edge of Never series, I don't currently own the first one but it is on my TBR list so I plan to buy that in the very near future. It just meant so much to me that she would think of me while she was living it up in a foreign country. Also, this picture does not do the cover justice. The spine and the back of the book are such a pretty color.

What books did you guys receive this week and were they gifts or did you buy them? Feel free to leave a comment down below telling me. Until my next post, I love you guys to...infinity and beyond!

13 comments:

  1. I really liked The Edge of Always. It wasn't a light and fluffy read, and some of it hit me quite hard, but it was great.

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try listing your blog on The Book Blogger List (http://bookbloggerlist.com/). You will receive more books than you can handle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to give this series a tty. I've heard so many great things about it! Great haul and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes weeks when you don't buy books are the best, as we all really need to slow down sometimes :) I'm really glad you've gotten that one. I have heard really interesting things about it and I truly hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to feel on weeks where I don't buy much books. On one hand, it's amazing for my pockets but on the other hand, I need the beautiful, fantastic books in my life!

      Delete
  5. The Edge of Never was surprisingly really good. I haven't read the second book just yet, but I plan to once I get a handle on my TBR pile lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw your friend is so nice to get you a book instead of Spain! (Although must be awful to miss out on Spain...that just sounds cool.) ANYWAY. Congrats on you for not buying too much (or any, lol) this week. I really need to ban myself from the library. My tbr is a little to huge atm. XD
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life lol. My TBR is larger than my house.

      Delete
  7. N'aww, that's nice of her (sucks that you couldn't go though!) I'll have to check out the series (I have heard of it- and love the cover!) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)