Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

September TBR: Small but Effective

Hey guys! So if you read my August Wrap-Up, you would know that I basically failed in ARC August and I'm pretty hopeful that September will be better but just in case, I am keeping this TBR fairly small. In the event that I do read more I'll be sure to let you guys know in my September Wrap-Up. The books that I plan to read/finish are:


1)Save Yourself by Kelly Braffet
2)Zac and Mia by A.J Betts
3)Just For You by Rosalind James (Escape to New Zealand #0.5)
4)The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black (Magisterium #1)
5)The Last Knight by Nicola Dorrington

That is all the books that I plan to read this month. What are you guys reading? Comment down below and tell me :) I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo The Last Night. I hadn't heard of that one.

    September is a crazy month academically so that's a pretty solid list me thinks!

    Good luck! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have signed up for Tackle your TBR shelf and I already forgot about it! *facepalm* But yeah I truly hope you'll do better this month. I have heard great things about Zac and Mia and I hope you'll enjoy it. Great post, Laquesha :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)