Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 8 September 2014

Making Up For Monday #4: My Favourite Book Quotes


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer.
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question: What is your favorite book quote or author quote?

I'm not quite sure how to answer this question because, unless I'm reading an e-book or a book that I've been sent for review, I don't tab books. I don't take notes, I just don't because it's super time consuming and if it's worth remembering, I'll remember it. That's really horrible because I have a terrible memory but I have three quotes that really stood out to me while reading and they are:

"Pain demands to be felt" - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end" - Bella Swan, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
It seems to me most strange that men should fear;
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.” - Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare.


Those are two books + one play that I read and those quotes just jumped out of the page at me and will stay with me forever.

What is your favourite book quote? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, just remember that I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!