Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 1 September 2014

Making Up For Monday #3: The Largest That I Have Ever Read


Hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer.
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's question: What is the largest book that you have ever read? Was it worth the length?

This question was weird to answer because I don't read a lot of massive books. I mostly read YA and Middle Grade and unfortunately, I don't encounter many books that I would truly consider to be overly-large and daunting. I am not quite positive if this is the largest book that I've ever read but for this, I'm going to have to say Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K Rowling which is a biggy at 870 pages and I loved reading every page of it! It was fantastic and definitely worth all the hours I spent reading it. You guys should already know what this book looks like and if you don't, what was your childhood? Just in case, here is a picture:

What is the largest book that you guys have read? Comment down below and tell me! Until my next post, just remember that I love you guys...to infinity and beyond!

3 comments:

  1. The largest book I have ever read would probably be Wise Man's Fear, which is over 1000 pages long but it was worth it. I have read all HP books and yeah some of them were really long. They were worth every single page and sleepless night. Great post, Laquesha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to read the Kingkiller Chronicles forever. They sound so amazing but they're so large! I need to mentally prepare myself for their awesomeness. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I couldn't believe how BIG that book was when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think :)