Barblog

Image Map

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Top Ten Books I'm DYING to Read But Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks' topic is the top ten books that I absolutely cannot wait to dive into but unfortunately don't own yet.

Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read But Don't Own


1)The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I know that this series was on my list last Tuesday but I still don't have it in my hand and I need it to be there.


2)Prodigy by Marie Lu (Legend #2)

I read Legend a few months ago and absolutely fell in love with it! It was fantastic and I really enjoyed the dual point of views and the yellow font but...I have yet to purchase Prodigy and I'm sad about that because I hear that it is even better than Legend.


3)Everlasting by ALyson Noel(The Immortals #6)

I absolutely loved this series when I was in form one and it has been an ongoing process to finish it ever since then. I think that I may have grown out this world, out of these characters because I read the 5th book after having like a year-gap between reading it and the 4th book and I absolutely hated it! I just could not! However, I still want to read this, not because I have any sort of hope for it but I just need closure, this is the last book in the series and finally, I can move on with my life! I'm going in Form Five in September and this is just getting ridiculous.


4)The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Maze Runner #1)

I've always had an interest in this book, the plot just sounded really cool and I really need it now that the movie is coming out!


5)If I Stay by Gayle Forman (If I Stay #1)

The movie for this has already come out and I'm resisting the urge to go see it until I read this. Willpower!


6)Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles #1)

I was this close to buying Cinder but then I didn't...why did I do that?!


7)The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (The Fifth Wave #1)

I want to read this because aliens but also because the movie is coming out in January and Chloe Grace Moretz is in it. I don't think I need more reason than that.


8)The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #4)

I absolutely love the Bloodlines series, though truthfully, not as much as the Vampire Academy series but that's obvious. This third book, the Indigo Spell was fabulous and no spoilers but stuff, stuff happened! I was just waiting to get this book in softcover because I was not about that expensive-hardcover life and all of my other books in this series are in paperback.


9)Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #3)

I read Delirium earlier this year, didn't like it. I read Pandemonium earlier this year, liked it more than Delirium which doesn't say much. I really want Requiem though, for closure and just to see what happens.


10)Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #1)

I read Shatter Me earlier this year and...I liked it, I think I gave it four stars but I wasn't a die hard fan like some people are. Team Adam, btw! Loads upon loads of people are Team Warner and they say that Team Adam's opinions change with this book specifically so I just, I need to read it.

2 comments:

  1. I read Prodigy a few days, and IT ONLY GETS BETTER! I can't wait to read Champion!

    My TTT

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered it on Amazon and it needs to get here now!

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)