Barblog

Image Map

Thursday, 24 July 2014

ARC August 2014: The Books + The Feels



Welcome back to my blog! Today, I am going to be talking about a feature hosted by Octavia over at Read. Sleep. Repeat. and let me tell you, this challenge was just the answer to my prayers. If you do not yet know what I'm talking about, if you can't tell from the title, it is ARC August 2014! Basically, it is a month dedicated to reading all the ARCs that you may have been sent throughout the year/years that you've been lousy at reading. Click on the image above to sign up for ARC August!


I am absolutely horrible at keeping up with ARC reading because I have so many other books on my bookshelf that sometimes take priority but not this month! This month I am going to challenge myself to read all the unread ARCs that I currently have in my possession and they are:


1)The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Houm
2)Dualed and Divided by Elsie Chapman (Dualed #1 and #2)
3)We Are The Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
4)Save Yourself by Kelly Braffer
5)The Last Knight by Nicola S. Dorrington
6)Chasing Freedom by Nicola S. Dorrington
7)Land of the Unaltered by Leti Del Mar(Confederation #1)

Those are all the book that I plan to finish in August and they were either sent to me by the author themselves or I received them from either Netgalley or BloggingForBooks. My mind is just ready and waiting to dive into all of these different worlds and I think that it is going to be a great time! Don't forget to sign up and I'll talk to you guys later. I love you to the moon and back.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of a lot of these titles, to be honest.
    I've only read Dualed- and I think that was a pretty decent read :) The premise is seriously awesome!
    Good luck! I hope you can achieve all your ARC August goals :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, I will. The premise of Dualed seems awesome but it has a lot of mixed reviews on Goodreads so I'm crossing my fingers that I enjoy it! :D

      Delete
  2. Woo Hoo! Two more than me! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited that Chasing Freedom and The Last Knight are both on there. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying Chasing Freedom a lot so far and I'm really excited to get onto The Last Knight!

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)