Barblog

Image Map

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Top Five Wednesdays : Top Fictional Technology

What's up my lovelies! Here's another Top Five Wednesday Family(clickity-click on the name to find out more about it)post. T5W is a weekly meme created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey it's just a bunch of booktubers/bloggers/anyone who really wants to do it who post every Wednesday, a top five list. This week's topic is Top Five Fictional Technolgy which I was super excited about because who doesn't wnat super-cool-badass gadgets that can help you do all sorts of shizz. Oh and another thing, Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Toodle-ooo,
~Laquesha <3




5. Winged Shoes from the Percy Jackson Series

Wouldn't it be cool to fly? It'd be frickin' amazing and when I was reading the Percy Jackson series, I remember just thinking "I want those shoes" and I still do, I want them, they're are amazing. 'Nough said.

4. Memory-erasing serum from Allegiant
So, lovelies, I'm currently reading Allegiant by Veronica (FINALLY!!) and I found out about the memory-erasing serum, which its name is pretty self-explanatory, and I think it's soooooooooooooo awesome. I mean, imagine, forgetting to do your homework for school and then erasing your teacher's memory of it and being like "What Homework?". That would be the life.

3. The Chronograph from the Ruby Red Trilogy
If you've read the Ruby Red trilogy by Kerstin Gier then, you know what I'm talking about. The chronograph is basically this really awesome time machine that allows people with the time travel gene to travel back to the time of their choosing for a specified amount of time. Bah-hum-bah! I WANT IT! I mean, first I have to get a time-travelling gene but...still, think of all the amazing adventures in the past you could have?

2. The Stele from the Mortal Instruments series and the Infernal Devices Trilogy
Steles are so...interesting. If I had one, which, I want one, I could do so MANY ridiculous things with it by drawing runes on my person. I could heal myself, so I don't die from like wounds, I could help myself remember stuff and increase my agility. It's just amazing and thank you, Cassie Clare, for being amazing and thinking up such a fabulous instrument.


1. A wand from the Harry Potter series
Now, I'm not a wizard or anything but I really want a wand. I want to be able to do spells and shit and I know this isn't really "technology" but you have to admit, it's hella cool. And don't pretend you didn't use to run around covered in your bedsheet, yelling Harry Potter spell because you did, we all did...or was it just me? :)