Barblog

Image Map

Monday, 7 April 2014

All (or most) of My Unfinished Book Series

Hey, my lovelies! How's it going? So, the title of this blog post is pretty straightforward. Basically (I'm a pretty basic perra), I'm going to reveal all of my deepest, darkest secrets. HAHA, nope. -.- Ain't nobody got time for THAT! I'm just going to show you all the books series that I haven't completed as yet. And I've separated them into two categories: Books that were frickin' awesome that I haven't finished either because I haven't the book in my possession or it hasn't come out yet and Books that were absolutely horrendous and should be burned so I'm not wasting my time! Also, I'm not going to give explanations as to why I want to continue/discontinue a series just because there's so many and it would take all of our lifetimes. So, that's about it from me! I hope you enjoy reading this.

Toodle-oooo(is that how you spell it?! o.O)
~Laquesha <3




Unfinished Book Series that I'm Planning to Complete
taherehmafishattermeamytinterarebootcassandraclarelegendmarieluveronicarothdivergentpartialsdanwellsevermorealysonnoelrubyredenclaveannaguirreimgbloodlinesrichellemeadcityofbonesfallenlaurenkateallycarterrickriordanlorienlegaciesugliesscottwesterfeld

Unfinished Book Series that I'm never going to finish because they sucked!
houseofnightchristopherpikeartemisfowlallycartermichaelscottc.slewisthevampirediariesraecarsonmarcussedgwick