Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 15 February 2014

Vampire Academy Movie, AHHH!

Guys, I'm soooooooooo frustrated!! I haven't seen the VA movie yet. Look, at the movie cover, it's gorgeous , ridiculously mean-girlish but gorgeous.

image description



I want to see it soooooooo (x100000) badly. Richelle Mead is one of my favourite authors. I absolutely love the VA series and the Bloodlines series by her and I'm pissed that I haven't seen it yet. All I've ever wanted in life was to see this book turned into a movie and now that it has, you'd think I'd be rushing to see it but...I CAN'T! SCHOOL is killing me sucking the life out of my soul with homework and all the stuff we have to do and I just haven't had TIME. Trust me, I want nothing more than to see a fabulous book come to life on the big screen...picture the harshest intonation you can...SCHOOL! Anyways, I'll probably go watch it next weekend and when I do, you can expect a movie review from me. There've been so many mixed reviews on the movie and I can't wait to watch it and form my own opinion and...I'M SO EXCITED!