Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 8 February 2014

Micro-Haul because it's super small :)


Hello, my pretties, I took a journey to a used bookstore today and got TWO beautiful and ridiculously under-priced books so...yay! They are:


My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult(Don't know how to pronounce her surname:P


image description


I have never seen the movie or read this book. I really want to watch the movie because Cameron Diaz is perfection so I really need to read the book. I didn't go into the bookstore intending to buy it...but it was really cheap and in good condition so...sue me. I hear that it's really sad and I don't know, I don't like to feel sad but something about sad books draws me, if that makes sense. I almost didn't buy this because I saw a brand-new Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets selling for the same price and I've read the entire Harry Potter series but...I don't own any of them so...yeah, it was tempting. In the end, I was happy with my decision to go with a highly rated book that I've never read instead of a flawless book that I've read countless times but don't own.

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver(Delirium #2)


Pandemonium

I own Delirium but...I have yet to read. I was going to this weekend but...I received a book from NetGalley that I want to read and review so...I'm probably going to marathon this entire trilogy maybe next week, but probably I'm not sure. Don't get me wrong, I want to read it. I've read Before I Fall by the same author and loved it and I've heard rave reviews about this trilogy but I've just finished reading four dystopian novels in a row and I'm a huge fan of dystopian novels but I need to take a break and read something else. So that's what I'm doing. I know it's a big risk buying the second book before the first but like I mentioned before, I'm heard amazing things and I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it...when I get to it :)


So...that's my book haul, everyone! Kind of small but...I hope you enjoyed reading:)