Barblog

Image Map

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Legend by Marie Lu

image description


I am currently reading this absolutely gorgeous paperback copy of Legend by Marie Lu

I'm not sure if I like it so far. I really the split point of views and the fact that the font for Day's point of view is FRICKIN' YELLOW! That is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO cool. I love it but...I don't know if I love this book. Maybe it's because of the pace I'm reading it at. I've been reading for a couple of days and I'm only on page 60. I'm really fascinated by the overall plot of the book but I just don't find myself diving into it. I want to...dive into it, that is but I feel as if something is holding me back. This book is seriously raped on Goodreads and it has FANTASTIC ratings and I want to rate it rather highly as well but it needs to pick up the pace for me to thoroughly enjoy it.

So far on a scale of 1-5 cupcakes, it is:

image descriptionimage description

and that's not good enough for me, not after all the hype this book has received.
Hopefully when I reach deep into the book, my thought'll change :)
Love Laquesha :)